CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Free Entry

"1984"
I think that George Orwell is a very talented author. The story is so realistic that it makes me wonder whether or not he has actually lived in a dystopian world, and based the book on his experience. I've heard that George Orwell wrote this book because he didn't like the way the state of the world back then, and thought the world would be like the dystopian world portrayed in the book. So, the book was like a warning from George Owell. I highly recommend this book to people who are very emotional, and view the world in a negative way. They can read this book, and would be able to realize that their life of freedom isn't so bad after all. After reading about the sufferings that Winston had to go through, the emotional people are most likely to become happy, and view the world in a more beautiful and optimistic way.

2 comments:

David Kim said...

Wow. This post is really well-written. I agree with this post, every single sentence. I really think that people who are trying to harm somebody or commit suicide should read this book too, because once they do, like Michael said, they will realize that the world they are living in is not really bad. I, too, think that George Orwell is a really good writer. His writing is excellent, and it made me feel like I am actually part of that story. If I get another chance, I hope I can read this book again.

Sophia Lee said...

I agree that George Orwell is a talented author. He express his thought clearly with his novel. What he imagined about dystopian world was realistic. I agree that people who read this novel will think the world in positive way than before. This novel makes you think deeply about our society and our world. I also recommend this novel to people. Nice Work!