CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Entry #3: What qualities would you like to have as a Greed god or goddess?


If I had a choice, I would probably choose to have the quality of Poseidon, the god of water, sea, ocean, HO2, and ect. I've always like the power given to Poseidon, because he's one of few gods that could both award and punish human beings. He has the power to bring raging storm of water and destroy human shelters, or even send beasts of the sea to punish, or even kill the human beings. On the contrary, he can provide sailors with waves that are good enough to sail, provide humans with fish to eat, and keep humans safe from the beasts of the sea. I especially like the trident that Poseidon always seems to carry on murals, paintings, and many other artistic works. The trident seems to make him more than he is. It gives him the look of having authority, and makes him look powerful, and infallable. I've always believed the trident to be some sort of magical wand that is used by rulers of the sea. It is seen and portrayed as a symbol of power. The only purpose of the trident is to manipulate the water, which is a very appropriate weapon a sea god should be carrying. If I had a chance, I would like to have the power of Poseidon.

(I just wrote what I knew)

0 comments: